- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?
I would just start by researching terms you don’t understand. That’s where I started, and I just hear about stuff I’ve never heard before and I’ll go home and research that as well. There are books you can buy, articles you can read, and of course people you can ask.
The most expensive route to get rid of turbo lag is the use of a non wastegated turbo which are variable geometry/nozzle turbos. They come on a lot of newer diesals and on porsche turbos. Another way is running no BOV but that is very bad for the turbo because with a closed throttle plate the boosted air bounces back and tries to spin the turbo the opposite direction. The best ways to eliminate turbo lag is through A/R ratio, increasing exhaust flow through cams, porting, and a well tuned manifold. Switching to a twin scroll turbo set up. Lastly don’t vent your BOV and recirculate instead
It’s major benefit is it keeps the turbo spooled between shifts. The only problem is to do that you need to keep an air bypass so it takes longer to slow down the engine (downfall for a daily), the turbo reaches super high temps due to the explosions in the exhaust, and the explosions also damage the exhaust causing it not to last very long.